Sunday, December 11, 2011

1 week to go... to the results!

I have survived one week of the 2 week wait. This 2 week wait has been much better. I am hardly thinking about the wait at all. It does creep into my mind from time to time. I think "I could be pregnant right now." Or when making an appointment to highlight my hair I wonder if I should since I could be pregnant. Today I felt extra swollen and probably could pass as three months pregnant already and I think am I carrying triplets. haha. I think this time around has been better for several reasons.

[1] I have been through it once before (well during IVF anyway)
[2] When you think about it, 2 weeks really isn't that long (unless you are a kid waiting for Christmas)
[3] I have been able to do fun activities with family to keep me busy
[4] Not taking pregnancy tests everyday
[5] There are other things and activities that I have to look forward to coming up.
[6] Christmas is right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment