Sunday, October 16, 2011

PIO (progesterone in oil) injections

PIO (progesterone in oil) injections are absolutely the worst thing ever. My sides (love handles) and buttocks are so sore and bruised I can't stand it anymore. I can't sit at the computer to work on photos and design projects and I can barely walk not mention sleep. Right now, to be honest, I do not need to be pregnant that bad that I want to endure these shots. I miss working out and I hate getting fat! Another honest truth, the only thing keeping me going is how much money we spent on all of this. 

2 comments:

  1. :( Just remember that God never gives us anything that we can't handle! So regardless of whether or not it is His intent for you to be pregnant right now, He knows you are strong enough to endure the pain! Maybe this is his way for preparing you for Motherhood :) Motherhood should be easy after going through this process, right?? ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... I suppose it is part of our curse as women :) We need to do lunch, I need as many distractions as I can get. Unfortunately my work should be distracting me but it isn't. Thankfully the year is almost over and I can take a break from some of it. Really enjoying the design work these days though!

    ReplyDelete