Sunday, October 2, 2011

How do you like your eggs?...

...over easy, over medium, hard boiled, scrambled, poached, deviled...

I like my eggs to measure at 20mm and up! They are working on it. All 11 or 12 of them are measuring at about 14mm. A few more days of meds and then we are ready to crack them open and scramble them up with the secret ingredient. And if you don't know what the secret ingredient is, then you should consult your high school biology book! 

Measurements of my egg follicle growth

Here are 3 of my egg follicles in all their glory! And me looking pretty stupid. :)

3 comments:

  1. You're cute. :) I'll pray they aren't deviled for ya! Congrats on the growth- we're praying hard!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I honestly can't think of much to say on this blog so I was trying to think of something. John came up with the title. Thanks for the prayers. Ultrasound tomorrow (Tues.) and then retrieval on Wed. or Thurs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and it was super exciting to get my first comment. I still can't figure out how to set up my biz website-blog to get comments that aren't junk comments so I just turned that feature off.

    ReplyDelete